A pair of graphic design students from Kingston University have created a photography project centered around swallowing 35mm film and seeing how their digestive systems affected it.
Wait she made art out of something you had to shit?
•start at one corner
•find something from 5 years ago and stare at it nostalgically for 10 hours
•go to bed
1. They cost to much money. A dog is a better investment.
2. They ask to many questions
3. They are always breaking something
4. You’re life pretty much stops and is focused on them
5. If there was ever a zombie apocalypse they would slow you the fuck down.
Stanley Kubrick on the set of “Barry Lyndon” (1975).
The master at work.
Barry Lyndon, Dir. Stanley Kubrick (1975)
Kubrick composed his shots with natural light, "in order to evoke certain eighteenth century paintings, especially those by Thomas Gainsborough"
Every shot in this movie looks like a painting!